Friday, August 6, 2010

My Birthday

I hope everybody has a fun time at my birthday.  I hope I get a lot of presents.  My birthday is on August, 25.  And this is what I want:  A pokemon game that is called fire ruby.  Some other things I want are:  a game called Leaf green ds game.  I hope people give me stuff that I really like.  Suff that are like stuff.  Stuff like a beach ball, a caterpillar kit, a lot of books--star wars, pokemon, and chapter books.  I like to play with my brother.  I like to play Bingo and hopscotch, and I want a butterfly kit, a trampoline, pokemon action figures from toys r us.

My birthday is on the third day of school.  On my birthday I'm going to bring cupcakes with dirt and gummy worms (not real dirt--that would be disgusting). Whenever I have disgusting in my post, that is the last word.

disgusting!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for our birthday dinner. I hope we don't go someplace disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your birthday I'll try to give you something disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Carter. We had fun taking you out for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete